Sunday, April 25, 2004

Heh heh

Some adjectives just seemed to be paired with specific words - like how "ensuing" is always paired with "kickoff" (and no I'm not ripping off the Sports Guy - he's not the first or only person to make that observation). Anyway, I was checking out Big Stupid Tommy's site and he had this quote from Rutger Hauer describing his meeting with Michael Caine:

Michael Caine knocked on the door of my trailer and stepped in. We embraced furiously and he was just as happy to see me as I was to see him. We worked in Kenya in pffft '75. What a nice man he is. Told him I was happy for him in the gem of a role he's playing. So it was a great heart warming day.

Maybe it's just me but the word "furiously" is normally only paired with the word "masturbated" on the Internet. To see it paired in any other way was just kinda strange and (to me at least) amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment