Friday, May 14, 2004

Miscellaneous Thoughs

Last month (my first month with the blog) - I had 1,800 visitors. This month the number decreased to 1,500. I know many of the people reading the blog are in college and that last month was exams but if you do read the blog and you like it - please tell a friend (or if you have a blog - put me on your blogroll). Thanks... Interesting analysis of betting the field in craps... This column raises some interesting questions. I will confess that on the day that Berg was killed and some details were released about his background - one of my first thoughts was "he sounds kinda like Johnny Walker Lidnh (as far as background is concerned)." Berg's death was awful and I feel for his family but it is hard not to raise the question of what he was doing in Iraq in the first place...

No comments:

Post a Comment