Saturday, June 05, 2004

Miscellaneous Thoughts

Some morning first cup of coffee thoughts....

Who knew? I saw Charles Nelson Reily on an episode of Dinner for Five last night. I though he was dead... Red Sox fans should take comfort that they still lead the Wildcard race by 1 game... This I knew but forgot; Aaron Sorkin (the creator of West Wing) did the screenplay for A Few Good Men. I had forgotten that... Wow! St. Louis is 19-9 on the road. If the season ended today - they would be the NL Wildcard... There is now a Shrek version of the game Operation. Another piece of my childhood down the drain - sacrificed at the altar of a quick buck... Mea culpa! Two thirds of 3,00 is obviously 2,000. I said it was 1,980 in a recent post. My excuses for this mistake are (1) I was smoking crack at the time and (2) I expected my editors to catch it... Last night I had a Malibu Suntan. It has rum and butterscotch schnapps mixed with hot cocoa (and whipped cream on top). Yummmm.... I'm always surprised that stories about how Manny Ramirez is so outgoing and fan friendly this season never seem to mention the fact that he got married. A new wife can change your outlook on things in a hurry (for better most times)... On this day in history in 1968 Robert Kennedy was shot and killed by Palestinian Sirhan Sirhan...

No comments:

Post a Comment