Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Miscellaneous Thoughts

Time to pile up the miscellaneous thoughts that occur to me during the day. I'll post them when there are enough.

Did you know that in addition to the Yellow Jersey in the Tour de France that connotes the overall leader that there is also a White Jersey for the top rider 25 or younger?... Recently I have had hits on my site for people looking for "gay Paul Loduca pictures" and "Ryan Klesko naked". I have no joke to make about this. Just wanted to share the information... Happy 58th birthday to President Bush... Happy big 5-0 to Willie Randolph... On this day in 1933 - the first MLB All-Star game is played at Comiskey Park... "the password is clitoris"... So John Kerry picked John Edwards as his running mate. There is a certain synergy there but no real sizzle. I agree with the Instapundit that Cheney will soon drop from the Republican ticket for health reasons and a big name gets added to the ticket. My short list of replacements for Cheney would be Condi Rice, Rudy Gulliani and maybe Colin Powell (what better way to silence someone than to make them VP?). Whoever is picked will add a lot more momentum than Kerry's pick and will immediately become the Republican her apparent. So let it be written - so let it be done...

No comments:

Post a Comment