Friday, July 09, 2004

SportsJournalists.com Down - Day Three

I know by now HB and Dooley are going through withdrawals. 21 and Boom have probably channeled their energies into other endeavors (wink, wink, nudge, nudge). BYH and Flag are fine - too well adjusted to be too bothered (only inconvenienced). I miss Casty's and Sandy's baseball talk. JR and True North - you guys almost made the list of favorite Canadians. Lugnuts - still waiting for you to show me your tits. Idaho is still in Idaho (come to think of it - you haven't shown me your tits either). Buck - Cosmo says hi. Webby and Moddy are probably working on their story right now (last time it was "stupid hosting company").

This post probably looks like gibberish to most folks but sometimes the posts are just for me.

EDIT: Found this note from Luggie on one of my Yahoo fantasy leagues; "It has been speculated that Webby forgot to pay the bill again since the last time this happened was also the 6th of the month. I hear Webby's on vacay, so who knows when it will be up again." Just thought I would pass it along.

No comments:

Post a Comment