Friday, August 06, 2004

(I know) I'm losing you (Nomar)

Your love is fading,
I can feel your love fading,
Nomar it's fading away from me

Cause your personal touch has grown cold
As if free agency and money controls your very soul
I fooled myself for years it now seems
I can feel you wanted to be on another team

It's there when you speak of the Sox
It's just cliches from a pampered jock
Oh Nomar I'm losing you

Can feel it in the air
It's there everywhere
Oh Nomar - I'm losing you

Can feel it in my bones
And now you're traded and up and gone
Oh Nomar - I'm losing you

It's all over your face,
Some team's taken our place,
It has to be Nomar - I'm losing you

When I look into your eyes
a reflection of a uniform I see
Oh Nomar, I'm losing you

I'm hurt, downhearted and worried Nomar
Cause that uniform doesn't belong to us

Your love is fading, can feel it fading
oh away from me
Can feel it in the air, it's there everywhere
Ooh Nomar I'm losing you
I don't want to lose you, but I know I'm gonna groove ya
Ooh I'm losing you

Your love is fading, can feel it fading
Oh Nomar, I'm losing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment