Monday, September 06, 2004

Miscellaneous Thoughts

I love seeing articles on the Presidential campaign that describe President Clinton as Kerry's "ace in the hole". Calling Clinton an "ace in the hole" works on so many different levels... Last night while checking the on-screen TV guide I saw a show called Jesus: The Complete Story. It was an hour long. I found that to be funny... I wish I could bet on Deion Sanders being a flop for the Ravens. I wish I could bet on the over/under for the number of TD's he'll score because even if the number was 1 - I'd take the under... Robert Novak pretty much nails what ails the Kerry campaign... Of the six teams in MLB that went into the season with $100 million plus payrolls - only the Philadelphia Phillies are not in the playoff hunt. Remind me again why Larry Bowa still has a job...

No comments:

Post a Comment