Thursday, October 21, 2004

Five Reasons I'm Rooting for the Houston Astros Tonight

I'm pulling for the Astros to win tonight - here's why:

1. My friend Mike Ganis works for the Astros

2. I've always been a Jeff Bagwell and Craig Biggio fan - these are two class guys and two certain Hall of Famers - they deserve to experience a World Series

3. Craig Biggio and Carlos Beltran have publically come out in support of re-electing George Bush

4. The Astros making the World Series after firing Jimy Williams mid-season will probably prevent Williams from getting another managing job. No team's fans deserve to be subjected to Jimy Williams.

5. I'm sure Mike Ganis has money riding on the game and I don't root against a friend when I have no monetary interest involved

No comments:

Post a Comment