Monday, October 25, 2004

MMQB Review

Here are the five things I think I think about today's Monday Morning Quarterback by Peter King:

1. Peter points out that the folks in Cleveland who selected Tim Couch over Donovan McNabb may want a do-over right about now. King doesn't mention it but McNabb was booed by Philly fans who wanted Ricky Williams. Couch over McNabb may be the football equivalent of Sam Bowie over Michael Jordon (hyperbole - I know).

2. King still has Atlanta ranked over Seattle, Baltimore and Detroit (and Detroit beat Atlanta head to head). Crazy.

3. Dave Wannstedt coach of the week? I bet people in Miami never saw that coming.

4. "Seahawks, you're paper tigers." This from the same guy who still has the Falcons ranked 9th even after they get blasted by Kansas City like they were a Pop Warner team. The Falcons are the biggest paper tigers going.

5. Ummm...why would a guy from New Jersey be rooting for the Sox?
I think one thing in football shocks me right now: Dallas being 2-4. Not even the Red Sox being up 2-0 can cheer Bill Parcells this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment