Saturday, October 02, 2004

Morning Links

Here's what I found worth reading this morning:

- I wasn't a big The Practice fan but Boston Legal has me interested.

- MRE's are scary enough as it is - never mind the thought of Al Qaeda poisoned MRE's

- Jason Stark's MLB Awards picks (Stark doesn't even mention Lew Ford as a ROY choice and I'm sure he'll get lots of emails on that)

- "Hate Fatigue" - I have to agree with the premise. They wanted ABB and they got Kerry. Now they either want to send their meal back to the kitchen for something else or skip the main course all together.

- Kudlow puts Kerry to the "Global Test"

- The Belmont Club explains the taking of Samarra in Iraq. Note: I really hate the word "insurgents". If the people we are fighting are not from Iraq then they cannot be "insurgents" - they are terrorists. The sources sited don't say whether those fighting in Samarra are native Iraqi's r foreigners (but I guess that a good deal are from Iran and Syria and elsewhere).

No comments:

Post a Comment