Thursday, October 14, 2004

The Words "Integrity, Integrity, Integrity' Are Seared, Seared Into My memory

"I remember spending Christmas Eve of 1968 five miles across the Cambodian border being shot at by our South Vietnamese allies who were drunk and celebrating Christmas. The absurdity of almost killed by our own allies in a country in which President Nixon claimed there were no American troops was very real." - John Kerry the Boston Herald on October 14, 1979

"I mean, I was in Safwan. I went there when the signing of the armistice took place at the end of the [first Gulf War] war." John Kerry was in Washington, DC at the time of the signing.

"I will not raise taxes on those people earning less than $200,000." John Kerry at the second Presidential debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment