Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Heh Heh

From the twisted mind of John McGurk (aka Flower Blossom):
Before we go any further, a tangent. While checking the dictionary for a spelling of the word vaginally, I discovered the word vagabondage, which is a noun form of the adjective vagabond. Webster’s defines vagabondage as “the state or condition of being a vagabond.” I, on the other hand, define vagabondage as my ticket to Easy Street, because the word inspired a brilliant idea that will surely make me millions: S & M videos starring homeless people. Get it? Vagabondage – that’s the name of the videos. We’ll have a whole series! Vagabondage 1: Hobos in Heat. Vagabondage 2: Back Alley Lovin’. Vagabondage 3: Are You Gonna Eat That? Hell, the double entendre alone should reel in the renters.

Seriously, this idea has all the makings of a winner. It’s ingenious, it’s never been done, it appeals to people’s most despicable instincts, and it’s cheap as hell to make. I mean, what’s my financial outlay? Some whips, some ball gags, a few bottles of Mad Dog and some Handi Wipes and I’m home free. All I’m saying is, don’t be surprised if by this time next year I’m writing my dick jokes from the comfort of a five-bedroom Spanish Colonial in the Hollywood Hills and my pool boy is a 17-year-old Mexican girl named Vanessa.
Oh - and he also has something to say about Detroit fans ALMOST being as bad as Philly fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment