Friday, January 21, 2005

Things that Make You Say - WTF?

Personally I liked the days back when Captain America and other comic book superhero's fought FOR America. I have no idea what to make of this except to think that somebody with too much time and talent has issues coming to grips with Red State values.

Digs at Christianity, Bush's courage, and even a Bush = Hitler reference (what appear to be torch bearing Hitler youth - umm... Bush was sworn-in during broad daylight) - all on a single page.

I really have no editorial problem with the thing. I'm just shaking my head that someone with talent spent their time on this because they thought it was cool. I'm also shaking my head at what appears to be either the lack of completion or the lack of forethought. I mean - Bush was sworn in yesterday. Either the artists ran out of ideas for what happened next, they got too lazy to do the work or they abandoned the idea. I mean they did have since November to come up with more than one page. Doing something like this so that the events occur in the past is just stupid.

I'm upset at myself for even spending this much time on this crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment