Saturday, March 12, 2005

Flotsam and Jetsam

One of the things I like best about traveling to the DC area is getting to listen to both the Don & Mike Show and the Ron & Fez Show on WJFK... I apologize to any Canadian readers but when I read Matt Labash describe Canada as "North America's attic" - well I just spit at my monitor (if you are Canadian and are easily offended - for God's sake don't click the link)... Danjack? As Kyle would say, "Dude, that's pretty fucked up right there"...Hot, spicy food gives me hiccups... A-Rod as a superhero?... There's only one Latigo Flint:
I don't see what the big problem was today. What, like 4th graders have never seen a hysterical, bleeding man trying to climb into paintings before? Aren't field trips supposed to expose students to things they can't experience in a classroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment