Sunday, April 03, 2005

Flotsam and Jetsam

Right now the creepiest thing on TV is the new Burger King mascot. You have a giant paper mache headed guy wearing tights and a crown who shows up in peoples bedrooms or at their front door in the morning. Just creepy. I mean if I were to remake The Texas Chaninsaw Massacre or Stephen King's It - I would cast the Burger King mascot in the place of Leather Face ot the killer clown. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the king who chopped off a persons finger and put it in the Wendy's chili... I haven't said or posted anything on the death of Pope John Paul II because I figure that people aren't coming here for news they can better get from other places... Ever since I posted that link to the nude pictures of Sharon Stone on the beach, I've gotten about 10 hits per day from people who Google "Sharon Stone naked". I wonder how many hits I'll get for typing Jessica Alba nude?

No comments:

Post a Comment