Sunday, May 22, 2005

TonyaHarding.com

This is too funny. Both the site itself and the people who post on it are hilarious. This is how the site descibes Tonya:
For good or bad, Tonya Harding has been the most influential person in Figure Skating history, and in all sports history, second only to Mohammad Ali.
You have to read the Fantasy Message Board though (warning NSFW)- funny, funny stuff. It's like the rejected letters to Penthouse with Tonya Harding as the focal point. Here's one of the tamer ones:
Her name stalked along the wind like a man waiting with a blackjack meant to entangle in a sweet embrace with an innocent figure–skater’s kneecap. "Tonya." I could feel it roll off my tongue and into my heart. I met her on a day like any other. I was carousing about town with my usual unwashed flannel overshirt and three day old newspaper. As I turned down a dark alley to urinate in someone’s potted plant‚ I spotted her. Her gait was one of merriment‚ and I spared no time in running up to her to possibly score a date. At this point‚ I’d take anything. As I approached her eyes lit up‚ and I was reminded of a girl I used to know. Actually‚ I saw her in a Sear’s Catalogue. I knew that we had instantly connected in a way few have experienced. She looked into my eyes‚ and I into hers. We both knew what the other wanted: to persue an unsuccessful boxing career and get our asses kicked on opening night. Oh‚ wait. I mean‚ sex. We wanted sex. From eachother. Her hair was drawn up in a beautiful ponytail‚ and I could only be reminded of home in the trailer park. Although my mother always told me beauty was merely skin–deep‚ I could not control my urges. I had to have her‚ then and there. I touched her face. She screamed in anticipation. "SECURITY!" What a beautiful voice she had. Suddenly I was tackled by a large man named Bruno. It was then that I felt the twinge of conciousness working its way into my eyes. I tried to cling to that beautiful dream‚ but it was lost forever.

Oh well‚ she probably has herpes anyway.
Hat Tip to Gorilla Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment