Monday, June 27, 2005

Charlie Manuel Must Go!

I grant that it is a snap judgement but I'm convinced that I'm correct in this - Charlie Manuel must go as the manager of the Phillies.

Did I come to this snap judgement because the Phillies are underperforming this season? Because I watched the Red Sox just completely abuse the Phillies in their own park? Because the only time the team showed any life was after Manuel was ejected from the game?

No.

I've come to the decision that Charlie Manuel must go as the manager of the Phillies after seeing him wear a warm-up jacket yesterday in million degree heat. If the man doesn't have the sense to wear something cool on a hot day - how can he be expected to make the decisions concerning the team?

Time for the dog track Charlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment