Saturday, August 06, 2005

AFC QB Salute to Anchorman

Peyton Manning: Well, well, well, Tom Brady and the Patriots offense.
Tom Brady: Hello, Peyton Manning. Hello, Colts offense.
Peyton Manning: Nice clothes, gentlemen! I didn't know that the Salvation Army was having a sale. Am I right? Am I right? Look at these guys!
Corey Dillion: Hey! Where did you get those clothes? At the toilet store?
Peyton Manning: What are you doing on our teams turf, Brady? You're about to get a serious beat down.
Troy Brown: I will smash your face into a car windshield, and then take your mother Olivia Manning out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!
Peyton Manning: Olivia Manning is a saint! You understand me? Olivia Manning is a saint!
Tom Brady: Hey leave the mothers out of this. It's unnecessary. Besides, I'm sure Peyton here is just upset about finishing second in the AFC Championship again.
Peyton Manning: That's completely uncalled for, Brady. You know those home field rating systems are flawed. They don't take in account offenses that have... uh... score the most passing touchdowns... and other things of that nature.
Tom Brady: I guess I have to take you at your word, No.2. You have a great day, fellas, we'll see you around the bend.
Peyton Manning: Son of a bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment