Friday, August 05, 2005

Robert Novak and Inside Politics - OK I'll Say It

Does anyone really care that Robert Novak swore and walked off the set of Inside Poltics? Really? Anyone out there ever watch that show? Not me - that's for sure. Let's be honest, Novak ain't no prize to look at and he has a grating voice and manner. Then you have James Carville. Perhaps the most apt description I've ever heard was the person who described Carville as the love child from the sex scene in the movie Deliverence.

Novak walked off the set of Inside Politics after saying, "Well, I think that’s bullshit and I hate that."

Maybe what he really meant was, "This show is bullshit and I hate it."

Or maybe he could have gone Roger Murtaugh and said, "I'm getting too old for this shit."

No comments:

Post a Comment