Friday, September 02, 2005

The Post with No Name

Let me be honest with you. I'm a bit burned out.

I've got plenty of ideas to write about but my desire is low.

A good part of my "depression" has to do with the aftermath of Katrina. It's tough to gripe about bad commercials, make fun of Jim Bowden or even voice opinions about politics when people have lost everything they own.

Blogging is also cyclical. Every blogger needs to recharge their batteries now and again and that time has come for me.

This weekend I'm heading up to Kennebunkport with the kids. We'll do the beach, maybe go to Water Country and I'll just relax. That's what I need. By Monday night I should have the writing juices flowing again.

In the meantime - let me ask a favor of my visitors/friends/readers. Check out my blogroll. Let me know if I'm missing something good. If you think a blog is particularly good - let me know about it in the comments. I need to read some fresh voices and expand my horizons.

Thanks - and if you bet football - I really like Notre Dame getting 3 against Pitt.

No comments:

Post a Comment