Wednesday, January 18, 2006

When You're Wrong You're Wrong

The day Aaron Boone went done with a bad knee - I called it that the Yankees would trade for Alex Rodriguez. I've had a number of similar times when I called it right. I say this because I'm not afraid to laugh at myself when I'm wrong.

Well you can't get much more wrong than this:
LeBron James: He's a high school kid who hasn't done anything in the NBA. Sure he has tremendous potential but doesn't anyone remember Felipe Lopez who was supposed to be the second coming at St. John's? Now Felipe is just one of those guys at the end of the bench in the NBA. Now chances are LeBron will be much better than Felipe but I'm willing to bet that in 3 years time Lebron won't even be the best player on his own team - never mind one of the top players in the NBA.
Chris Lynch on Sportspages.com 8/22/03.

At least I was right about him being better than Felipe Lopez.

No comments:

Post a Comment