Thursday, September 07, 2006

Blogging Success Story

Aaron Gleeman has a new job. I'll let him explain the new gig:
As part of the site's re-launch, NBCSports.com has brought in mainstream media veterans like Tom Curran of the Providence Journal, Alan Abrahamson of the Los Angeles Times, Darren Rovell of ESPN, and John Walters of Sports Illustrated to anchor the football coverage, and will roll out a similarly impressive roster of writers for other sports in the coming months.

Which is where I come into the picture. I've agreed to a multi-year contract to join the NBCSports.com stable of writers, covering both baseball and football. I'll be focusing on the same RotoWorld-based fantasy content during the site's infancy, with my role expanding gradually once NBCSports.com begins to fully take shape.
Good luck Aaron.

No comments:

Post a Comment