Saturday, September 09, 2006

Rachel Hunter's Saturday Picks

I was over at Rachel Hunter's place last night giving her a pre-birthday backrub (she turns 37 today) and while I was kneading the small of her back I turned to small talk. Knowing that she was a sports fan I asked her if she followed American football as well as English "football".

I was surprised to find her a big fan of college football and very knowledgeable too boot. Assuming that the knowledge of an "older" woman is the best - I asked her who she liked in today's games and she gave me the following picks and comments:

- I like Central Florida getting 23 1/2 points over Florida. I mean Central Florida may be an unknown program but they did go to a bowl game last year (the Hawaii Bowl) and they have a good coach. I know George O'Leary may be best known for padding his resume but I look at that like a girl padding her bra. Its what's underneath that counts and underneath my padded bra is something real and fantastic. I think O'Leary's football savvy is something real and fantastic too. Take the points.

- Take Vanderbuilt and the 16 points against Alabama. I mean I was a huge fan of Gloria Vanderbuilt. Besides the Commadores are 5-0-1 against the spread in their last 6 road games.

- I'm going to have to take Virginia Tech and give the 13 1/2 points against North Carolina. Last fall Va Tech beat the Tar Heels 30-3 and I don't think anything will be different this time. Have I mentioned that Rod Stewart used to like to wear my silk undies?

No comments:

Post a Comment