Thursday, October 05, 2006

Funny and Sad

I found this site funny and sad at the same time. It was funny for obvious reasons. I mean just read this:
I see successful people and want to become like them. I understand that I spend most of my time in masturbation and that they don't and I am willing to take the action to overcome this habit once for all.
As if the difference between Donald Trump and some regular real estate guy is the difference in how often they masturbate. This question from the FAQ also made me chuckle:
Do I need special equipment?
Special equipment like what? A male chastity belt? A hammer? I mean one good whack could put a real damper on shaking hands with the bishop.

I found the site sad because I know that some of the readers of A Large Regular probably looked at that site and said, "You know I really do need to get my chronic masturbating in hand."

HT Something Awful

No comments:

Post a Comment