Tuesday, October 31, 2006

John Kerry's Iraq Comments

Many people are talking about John Kerry's comment about Iraq:
"You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."
That was a stupid, insensitive thing to say. Make no mistake - Kerry was clearly pandering to the elitist-left. He can try and weasel out by saying he mis-spoke; he was making a joke or he was referring to Bush but we all know the truth.

I'm just surprised that anyone is surprised Kerry managed to make such a dumb statement. I'm also surprised that anybody would be listening to him in the first place. What candidacy can John Kerry give a boost too? Seriously - I'd be willing to bet that the opponent of any candidate Kerry stumps for sees in immediate uptick in his poll numbers. If I were a candidate - I wouldn't want Kerry within a thousand miles of my district.

Kerry has the stench of loserdom all over him and anyone who gets close will stink too. Can't people see that Kerry is far along the path to being the most made fun of person in politics?

I give Kerry a pass for his dumb remark because let's face it - John Kerry has ceased to matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment