Friday, February 16, 2007

Christopher Eccleston

Recently I have become a big fan of three science fiction TV series. It just sorta happened but I'm now hooked on the series Dr. Who, Heroes and the unfairly canceled Firefly.

I've meant to mention this before but since today's is Christopher Eccleston's 43rd birthday - today is as good a time as any. I've meant to bring this up because I was watching Heroes and there was a new character who I couldn't help but think looked very familiar. Then it hit me - the character Claude on heroes was Christopher Eccleston - the old Dr. Who. I say "old" Dr. Who because it was the "new" Dr. Who - David Tennant who really got me hooked on the series (and who is the much better of the two if you ask me).

And the reason this was worthy of note was because after watching like 4 episodes of Firefly - it finally hit me where I knew the actor who plays Shepard Book - Ron Glass. He was Detective Harris from the vastly under-rated Barney Miller.

So there you have it. Exciting epiphanies to me but boring crap to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment