Thursday, February 01, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Greetings from the 55 Broad Street Starbucks in New York City! Busy day today but I am glad to hear that the release date for the 7th Harry Potter book has finally been announced.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
will be released on July 21st. Please note that I have put a banner link to Amazon.com at the top of the blog and I would appreciate it if you could order your copy(s) of the book through that link. It helps support the site and I really appreciate it.

I do feel like a bit of a hypocrite for asking though because on July 20th I will be at my local bookstore waiting for the stroke of midnight to buy a couple copies. I can't wait any longer than possible. Even if you don't buy the book through Amazon - please consider using any of my links to Amazon to buy your music and reading materials. As I said above - it is appreciated.

The timing of the release of the book is interesting because the release date for the 5th movie - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - will be released just 8 days prior to the book (USA movie release date July 13th)

No comments:

Post a Comment