Monday, June 04, 2007

Bopping Around the Internets

Some stuff worth some of your time and attention.

- I don't know how I missed this juicy gossip about the Yankees:
Whether squiring around strippers or showing his face at sex clubs, Rodriguez was doing so in confidence that the press would uphold the unwritten pact that has heretofore prevented anyone from writing about such activities, just as no one writes about the supposed bisexuality of one prominent Yankee or the rumors that one respected former Yankee has a backup wife.
I won't speculate on who those Yankees might be but Steve Sliver does. (I'm not even sure what a back-up wife is.)

- Is this Steve Jobs and Bill Gates or Hope and Crosby? I love the history of the high tech world is this stuff is just great. HT Squidly

No comments:

Post a Comment