Top 5 - Biggest Fantasy Baseball Disappointments - Hitters
Today I'll take a look at who I see as the 5 biggest disappointments, as far as hitters are concerned, in fantasy baseball so far this season.
1. Lance Berkman - I thought he'd be an NL MVP candidate instead he has a .764 OPS. He was the first pick for many fantasy teams. He's the baseball equivalent to Daunte Culpepper right now.
2. Vernon Wells - just 5 HR and a lousy .691 OPS - did the new contract make him complacent?
3. Garrett Atkins - last year he hit .329 with 29 HR - this year he's hitting .234 with 4 HR
4. Rocco Baldelli - this was supposed to be a big comeback year - not the year of suck
5. Robinson Cano - still time for him to bounce back but he was supposed to be competing for a batting title not hitting .274