Saturday, June 09, 2007

Top 5 - Strange Search Results

While I was watching the Red Sox / Diamondbacks game I decided to look at the past 100 hits to the site to see if there were any "strange" ones. Here are what I consider the 5 weirdest hits to A Large Regular:

1. Someone got to ALR by Googling "Yo Ho Me Mateys". Seems I'm the #1 match for that based upon this post.
2. For some reason somebody Googled "Amanda Beard Gorilla Mask" and ended up at my site. I could understand "Amanda Beard ball gag" but Gorilla mask?
3. My site is also the #1 choice for people Googling "Top Baseball players in Wisconsin" because of this post. I have to finish the rest of the states I haven't gotten to yet and then post all 50 states together.
4. Celebrity Butt Crack - ALR is the #3 match.
5. And of course I always gets hits for Enzyte Bob or Smiling Bob because of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment