Wednesday, June 13, 2007

An Unbelieveable Story?

Bill Clinton and Shaq using the same Las Vegas prostitution ring? Man this story is almost too funny to be true.

There I was - reading my man Dr. Pauly for my WSOP updates when he drops this nugget:
And how about the three hookers getting busted at the Rio? They were a part of a bigger prostitution ring involving a cheerleading coach who moonlights as a Madame. She ran a high end hooker business that allegedly serviced high profile clients such as Bill Clinton and Shaq. I always knew Slick Willy liked high end pussy. The ladies for hire cost at least $10,000 and they only got a meager 15% cut. It pays to be a pimp.
My first thought was that Pauly has to be careful saying things like that. I mean bloggers like Neate Sager are getting sued for libel. Then I saw in the comments that the story about Clinton and the hookers was supposedly on Drudge. I checked Drudge but my search didn't come up with the story (it did unearth a great headline though - "BILL CLINTON COMES OUT TO CELEBRATE ELTON'S 60TH"). I did a Google search and found that the story was legit. Some points I'd like to make:

- The "Madame" who was arrested had a first name of Esperanza. I know that means "hope" in Spanish but I just found it amusing to see it as a first name. But it turns out that her first name is the least bizarre thing about the story.

- Supposedly Madame Brooks had never done anything like this before and she was only doing it because her husband was having trouble selling cars. Am I the only one who finds that claim really hysterical? "Sorry honey I didn't make my quota this month so you are going to have to go out and pimp out some of your cheerleaders."

- Andre Agassi College Preparatory Academy?

- On one hand Madame Esperanza Brooks had never done anything like this but on the other hand she claims to have a stable of 40 girls and high end clients like Bill Clinton and Shaq. Maybe it was just beginners luck snagging some big name clients the first time out of the box?

- I actually find the claim that Shaq used a prostitution service more unbelievable than the claim that Bill Clinton did. Personally - I'm giving both Clinton and Shaq the benefit of the doubt. I wouldn't be shocked in the least if was true but I think we all have to take the word of a pimp named Esperanza who is married to a car salesman with more than a grain of salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment