Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Patriots Cheating?
NFL security confiscated a video camera and its tape from a New England Patriots employee on the team's sideline during Sunday's game against the Jets in a suspected spying incident, sources said.
When I first heard this news - I two reactions;

1. Why would the Patriots need to cheat against the Jets and

2. Tape? Who uses tape in video cameras anymore? The Patriots are one of the most technically advanced organizations in any sport. Why would they have a video camera that uses tape?

Eric McErlain wanted to know my reaction to this story and so as to not disappoint - I did some digging. In fact I unearthed a picture of the "camera" man in question (on the left) speaking with a Patriots coach. I understand that the "camera" man got his start in football having something to do with audio and high school football.

No comments:

Post a Comment