Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Isiah Thomas

When I saw the guilty verdict against Isiah Thomas on TV and Isiah's reaction - I had three thoughts.

First I imagined this conversation between Isiah and James Dolan.

Isiah Thomas: I'm innocent. I'm very innocent.

James Dolan: I'm very innocent? Is that how it works? Hmm? I'm innocent! No we find you guilty. "Oh, no, no, no. No, I'm VERY innocent." "Oh. Well, if you say you are VERY innocent then maybe your boss shouldn't have to pay that $11 and a half million." It's a good thing you got those naked pictures of me Isiah or I would have canned your ass long ago.

Secondly - I imagine that this sexual harassment case may have actually improved Isiah's rep with some people. Of course these are the same people who thought he was gay before this case came up.

Finally - I imagine there has to be some guy who was fired by Cablevision sometime in the past who is now getting legal counsel because I'm sure they did not get the same royal treatment in the face of sexual misconduct allegations that Isiah Thomas did.

No comments:

Post a Comment