Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Judicial Idiocy Regarding Illegal Immigrants

It bugs me when officials who swear to uphold the law start picking and choosing what laws they want to uphold. The law says that employers are supposed to make sure that employees have proper documentation. When the Social Security numbers don't match the employees - then I'd say that proper documentation had not been provided.

While that may be true - Judge Charles Breyer (younger brother of Steven Breyer) says that DHS can't bother employers with warning about said mis-matched Social Security numbers.

If I were running DHS - I'd say "Fine - we won't give any warnings - we'll go straight to raids and arrests."

I know that this is "old news" but I just got around to tossing in my $.02.

HT Samantha Burns

No comments:

Post a Comment