Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Maybe Darren Daulton is Right?
Thinking he was run off the road on orders of the FBI, that the Atlanteans built the Mayan pryamids and thinking he knows exactly when the world will end (Dec. 21, 2012 at 11:11 a.m) are all just part of the secret world that Dareen Daulton lives in these days.
Darren Daulton was the first person I thought of when I read about these alarmist environmental predictions:
"At this rate, the Arctic Ocean could be nearly ice-free at the end of summer by 2012, much faster than previous predictions."
My guess is that Darren Daulton is still crazy and that predictions that all the ice will have melted in the Arctic Ocean are wrong. I respect NASA scientists but my guess is that there will be a footnote months from now talking about how a decimal was misplaced in the original calculations.

No comments:

Post a Comment