Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Heath Ledger

Like most people I was shocked by the news of Heath Ledger's death. It is obviously unwise to speculate as to whether the death was accidental, suicide or maybe natural causes. I will confess that once the immediate shock of the news wore off - my first thoughts were about the upcoming movie The Dark Knight. I wondered if the movie is complete and then I wondered if there may evolve some sort of curse on this film similar to the one supposedly connected to the movie Poltergeist. Ledger is the second person connected to the movie to have died.

No matter what the coroner reports - I think I will find it very had to relate to. Like all those reports of people being more unhappy once the win the lottery - I don't think I can fathom the problems of being young, rich, handsome and famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment