Sunday, March 23, 2008

Associations

Have you seen that new "With" commercial from Wachovia? What struck me funny was that Diedrich Bader is doing the voice-over narration. Bader is probably best known for playing Oswald on The Drew Carey Show. However, the connection I make is the fact that Wachovia makes me think of money and combined with Bader's voice I think of Bader's character Lawrence from the movie Office Space and what Lawrence would have done if he had a million dollars.

So my mind associates that "With" commercial with "two chicks at the same time." Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a millionaire with Wachovia's money I could hook that up too - 'cause chicks dig dudes with money. That's who I'd be "with" - two chicks at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment