Monday, March 31, 2008

Morning Music

I've decided to start each morning out with a little music selection for your listening pleasure. We'll see how long this lasts.

- Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros doing Johnny Appleseed. I feel bad starting off with this one because to be honest its hard to top.

- Alice Cooper - Elected. James Carville makes an appearance as the campaign manager. If I were running for President I'd make this my theme song.

- Bruce Springsteen - Jungeland. From back when the band had a rule that if you weren't Jewish then you had to wear a hat.

- U2 - Unforgettable Fire. A U2 song that doesn't get much airplay anymore but one of my favorites. It's funny seeing Bono with his old mullet.

- Sisters of Mercy - This Corrosion. A bad video but a good song. Blast from the 80's. This song was in a movie but I can't remember what movie. Was it Rain Man?

No comments:

Post a Comment