Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Red Sox Scouts and Marriott Hotels

Yes I'm checking in and can I have... ummm... one of those rooms that overlook the pool?

You may have heard the news about Jesse Levis, the Red Sox scout who was arrested after being accused of:
...committing a lewd act in a hotel room that overlooked the pool where at least two teenage girls saw him
I find some irony in the fact that the story about Jesse Levis broke the same day I got this email from my friend Jim:
Reading some postings on marriott’s new “insider” network community site that’s in Beta. It has tips on where to stay and hot spots near the hotel. I was reading some of the florida ones to see if there were any suggestions of non tourists cool places and I came across this one for a Marriott hotel. It made me laugh
The quote that made Jim laugh?
“Go to Marco Island Marriot....perfect place to relax, see the dolphins, and enjoy all the views...including the soccer mommies by the pool!!!”
Did I mention that the Spring Hill Suites that Jesse Levis was staying at is a Marriott property? I have to wonder if the Red Sox scouting department is writing the reviews for the Marriott site?

Phoebe Cates has just left the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment