Sunday, March 01, 2009

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations

The trade of Matt Cassell and Mike Vrabel to Kansas City was a good trade for the Chiefs and a necessary trade for the Patriots. It should be remembered that not only will the Pats be getting the Chiefs 2nd round pick (34th overall) but New England also gets the cap room back. Cap room which can be used to add another impact player. It really was a two player for two player trade... Tom Jones is playing at the House of Blues in Boston. I saw the ad and couldn't help but laugh. To me it seems that Tom Jones has gone from the "I f*cked your girlfriend" vibe to the "I f*cked your mom" vibe... Cubs broadcasting legend Harry Caray would have been 95 today. Here's how I like to remember him. And yes - I would eat the moon if it was made of ribs...

No comments:

Post a Comment