Thursday, March 19, 2009

Flotsam and Jetsam - St. Louis Edition

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

I have not filled out any brackets. As far as I'm concerned that activity has completely jumped the shark. I am in a couple of pools but no brackets for me and in my opinion - I'm a better person for it... Speaking with someone here in St Louis I was told that Budweiser is getting rid of their "Born on Dating" mainly because they had been getting rid of too much perfectly good beer just because the freshness date had passed. I haven't been able to find anything about this on the web but I'll keep looking (and looking at the labels of my Mich Ultras)... Today isn't just a big day for college basketball - it is also a big day for NCAA Wrestling as the NCAA Division 1 championships start today in St. Louis...

No comments:

Post a Comment