Saturday, April 11, 2009

Master's Saturday

Today is Master's Saturday and also Opening Day for the local Little Leagues. In my neck of the woods it is a gray, rainy day. So rainy in fact that the Opening Day Little League Parades have already been canceled and rescheduled. It won't be overcast in my soul though as the magic that is Augusta will surely brighten the day.

I have Angel Cabrera in one pool and my friend Steve has Angel Cabrera in another - so I guess you know who we'll be pulling for (though since mine was a $20 pool and Steve's was a $50 pool - he'll probably be pulling for Angel twice as hard). When I was first told that I had Angel my original thought was, "I got a baseball player? Well that's $20 down the tubes." Shame on me for being such a pessimist.

So enjoy your Saturday and be sure to pull for Angel Cabrera. The power of Vince compels you!

No comments:

Post a Comment