Here's some stuff I found interesting and thought I'd share.
- Joe Posnanski nails exactly how I felt about Cleveland watching those last couple of minutes.
- Bruce, Lady Gaga, Sting, Elton, Blondie, Shirely Bassey sing Journey. Yeah you read that correctly. Like a train wreck on stage.
- This thread had some laugh out loud pictures.
- Rangers plan to place Garko on waivers. Makes me wonder if the Mike owell for Max Ramirez deal could be back on sometime soon.
- Here's your roller derby primer (including the reason nobody wears #1)
- Heh heh
- Iowa Kinsella Baseball Diamond For $5.4 Million (it should sell for a discount since Kinsella built it exactly opposite the way the vision showed him)
- Incredible! Bobby Bonilla Still Owed $30 Million in Salary