Monday, August 09, 2010

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

The girl in the Progressive Insurance commercials is named Flo. I wonder if she has a sister or brother with kids?... This would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic - Harry Reid finally reads health care bill, discovers it hurts Nevada hospitals... It occurred to me how much Winona Ryder has fallen off the radar. When's the last time you heard about or thought about her?... If the Red Sox can't win the World Series - the Braves are my second choice to root for. I've always like the Braves and it is Bobby Cox's last season... Interesting look at lab rats and how they react to choices between sugar and cocaine. 15% of rats will get addicted to the cocaine - just about the same percentage of humans.... Cindy Brunson of ESPN has crazy eyes (and a grandmother's voice). I don't think I could handle a SportsCenter hosted by her and Stu Scott... Business term I hate most is "best effort". If not specified does that mean you're getting whatever effort the vendor feels like?....

No comments:

Post a Comment