Sunday, October 03, 2010

My 6 Team NFL Parlay

OK - gonna waste a good $10 on a 6-team parlay today (to win $520). Here's my picks:

- Atlanta Falcons -6.5 vs San Francisco (the Falcons are one of the best teams at home while the 49ers are a West Coast team playing a 1:00 East Coast game)

- Indianapolis Colts -7.5 vs Jacksonville (I know the Jags usually play the Colts tough but I think this time it will be a blowout)

- Buffalo Bills +6.5 vs New York Jets (Bills always play AFC East opponents tough at home and they covered against Miami getting fewer points)

- Philadelphia -6 vs Washington (with all the focus on the QB's the real mismatch has been overlooked - the Eagles defense is way better than the Redskins defense)

- Houston Texans -3 vs Oakland (this one scares me but I like the Texans to bounce back this week)

- San Diego Charges -9.5 vs Cardinals (time for the Chargers to breakout)

No comments:

Post a Comment