Friday, December 24, 2010

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting and thought I'd share.

- The Vancouver Aquarium's holiday card is awesome

- Very Cool. Snowflakes under an electron microscope

- If you are in a technology industry you might find this amusing

- This is why teachers drink As an aside - when I hear the word "Forex" I think condom - so to me Forex Mom = Condom Mom.

- Is Chipper Jones a Hall of Famer? I think so.

- Jason Whitlock on Sexy Ryan. I agree with Whitlock 100% - Ryan has to stop being a clown and start being a coach. I'd take it one step forward - he should step up and own the foot fetish story. If he goes to the podium and says, "Yes that is me and my wife in the videos. I love my wife. I love her feet, I love everything about her. Some men are leg men, some men like breasts best - I like feet. This has nothing to do with our preparations for this Sunday's game so I will not be answering any other questions about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment