Thursday, February 10, 2011

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Gerald Ford was eaten by wolves and he was delicious... Reportedly Theo Epstein said today that he wouldn't bet against Josh Beckett this season. It seems to me that the natural follow up question would be "who he would bet against?" No reporter at the press conference asked the question... Wow - I never knew that Aspartame was so bad for you. I'll be sure to start checking labels to eliminate it from my diet... Lady Beiber would be a good name for a band... WSOP Champion Peter Eastgate returns to poker... It just occurred to me that Rio de Janeiro means "River of January". I wonder if somewhere there's a Río de Febrero?... Cool - George Bernard Shaw's rotating shed. David McCullough also did his writing out of a shed but it did not rotate...

No comments:

Post a Comment