Thursday, February 24, 2011

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

By my count - including states with former CBA teams - Isaiah Thomas has directly alienated the people of 19 states (and counting)... What historically will prove to be the worse investment? A fund run by Bernie Madoff or the Spiderman Broadway show?... I hate Isaiah Thomas! I hate him too! I hate him! He destroys cities! *Please*! This isn't your fault. I'll get you some pants... Sugar Bear was the Post Super Sugar Crisp mascot who spoke just like Bing Crosby. Kids today don't know Bing Crosby, Sugar Bear or Sugar Crisp. I'm old... I wonder if Cam Newton is getting his public relations advice from Isaiah Thomas... I've had perhaps over 100 different types of cereal but I'd be hard pressed to tell difference between Sugar Smacks and Honey Crisp... Remember, what happens in negotiations with Isaiah Thomas stays with Isaiah Thomas. Except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you... I've seen commercial for dieting product called FullBar several times now but every time I see it I hear "Fubar" instead of "FullBar"... Just a reminder - Leo McGarry knew how to correctly spell "Qaddafi". The NY Times crossword editor did not... Also as a reminder - in 1798 George Washington was the largest single producer of alcohol in the US... Who knew - William Petersen (Gil Grissom from CSI) was offered the role of Henry Hill in the movie Goodfellas but turned it down... Speaking of commercials - I saw a Jenny Craig commercial that talked about measuring calories in and calories "out". Does that mean what I think it means? Gross... Off your rocker means crazy but I haven't been on a rocker in years

No comments:

Post a Comment