Sunday, May 01, 2011

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Thunder Grizzlies would be a good name for a band or a show on the National Geographic Channel... If there were such a thing as the Pimp Olympics - I'd buy a ticket... At some point today I will try to use the phrase "argle-bargle" in conversation. For no good reason at all... Of all the Thompson gunners - Roland was the best... People remember that Lou Gehrig replaced Wally Pipp for the Yankees but who replaced Babe Ruth? I seriously don't know but now am curious about it... Interesting look at Seattle Mariners pitcher Tom Wilhelmsen... I really hope that BC's Mark Herzlich gets picked up by a good team. It would be a bonus if that team was the Patriots... Quote of the Day: "I went to my doctor and told him 'my penis is burning.' He said, 'That means somebody is talking about it.'" - Garry Shandling... Derek Lowe getting arrested for DUI reminded me of this piece a few years ago from Dan Wetzel

No comments:

Post a Comment