Friday, July 15, 2011

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.
Lost Rainbow Toad found after 87-years. I hope they find the elusive hypno-toad next... Good to hear that Blue's Clues star Steve Burns did not die of a heroin overdose. Maybe I'm out of the loop but I wasn't even aware there were rumors of his demise... ESPN suspending Bruce Feldman is despicable. I don't have an Insider account I can cancel so instead I'm going to buy one of his books to show my support. Swing Your Sword: Leading the Charge in Football and Life the Mike Leach book looks like a very good read... The administration at Kent State must be very proud of the level of education alumni James Harrison is exhibiting recently... The guys who do these short films are very talented. The Sean Bean Death Reel... I was late to the game for CSI but really got into watching the series via syndication. I burned out on the show just about the time Laurence Fishburne joined the cast. Having Ted Danson join the show just may peak the interest for me to start watching again... Some Linky Links to finish up:

- Tough Quiz: Name the Most Populous U.S. City for Each Letter of the Alphabet...

- This just made me laugh. I don't apologize...

- Beer Hydrates Better Than Water. Beer - is there anything it can't do?

- I also laughed at this. Again - no apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment